What is ELT Publishing Professionals?
ELT Publishing Professionals is a dynamic online directory that specialises in bringing together publishers and freelancers in the English Language Teaching publishing sector. Your personal profile showcases your skills and experience, and enables publishers to connect with you quickly and easily. All ELT publishing freelancers (editors, writers, permissions consultants, designers, artists, audio producers, digital specialists, developers and more...) are welcome to join the directory.
Why become a member?
- Create an eye-catching profile with photo and personalised statement.
- View and respond to publishers’ Job Spot adverts offering work.
- Advertise your own availability and boost your profile.
- Find people to join the projects you’re working on by posting your own Freelancer-to-Freelancer Job Spots.
- Keep your skills and knowledge up to date with free access to the CPD live events.
- Join the freelancer discussion forum (closed group).
- Take part in regular members' events, such as quizzes, virtual networking and discussions.
- Receive a range of member discounts.
- Access useful freelancer resources.
- Use the ELT Publishing Professionals membership badge in your email signature or on your website.
How much does it cost?
The annual subscription, including unlimited availability adverts, costs £50.
Not sure if you're a 'Freelancer' or a 'Publisher'?
If you're a freelance commissioner or project manager and need to find freelancers, please get in touch with us to discuss how the directory can work best for you.
Want to find out more?
Our FAQ page gives further information about membership and how the directory works. The Video tutorials section provides some useful advice, for example how to create an eye-catching profile, how to include the ELT Publishing Professionals membership badge in your email signature, etc.
Let's stay in touch!
If you aren't ready to register yet, but would like to be kept updated about new developments, sign up to the mailing list by clicking here.